8 Places You May Forget to Clean in Your Business
Keeping your commercial business’s image as reputable as possible is a very important task, as well as a big one! A spic and span commercial property is one way to maintain a great name! SERVPRO knows a thing or two about clean, that’s why we want to present you with a resource we think might assist you when it comes to making your workspace shine!
When it comes to cleaning, we know you all probably do the vacuuming, dusting, and tidying up of those office files and paperwork, but what about the nitty-gritty details?
Here are 8 areas in your commercial business that you may be overlooking, and could use a nice scrub down!
- Your breakroom microwave: When lunchtime rolls around, it’s easy to quickly throw your food into the microwave without a second glance not realizing the microwave could use a good wipe down. You may walk away to make that cup of coffee, or use the restroom. PS: You should never walk away from a running microwave, but that’s a lesson for another time!
- Your printer surface underneath: Our office printers very often sit static for most of their lifetimes. Dusting off any extra debris will also keep your printer in tip-top shape! Go that extra step, and every so often wipe down the surface that your printer sits on to ensure everything is pristine!
- Ceiling fans: We all know how a fan blade can collect dust. Enough said.
- Vents and Air ducts: This one is very important because it will also help prevent potential fires!
- Plants: Office plants and foliage can be one of the biggest dust collectors. Using a damp paper towel, you can easily wipe off any leaves and plants and it will add that extra level of cleanliness to your office space!
- Door Handles: Everyone knows this is one of the most highly touched areas in any commercial business. Help reduce the spread of germs by taking this step!
- Office Phones: Same thing as door handles!
- Carpets: Getting your carpets cleaned every few years, or maybe even every year is a great way to keep your business as possible! If you have a very high-traffic storefront, you could consider doing it more often.
If you are reading this and you think any of these areas in your business have been needing some love, you’ve come to the right place and we’re glad to be a resource!
If you ever have a mess that you need assistance with, call SERVPRO! We are here to help!