Recent Before & After Photos

From Dull to Shine, BYE SOOT!


This vessel went through a very noteworthy restoration! After a fire, we sometimes bring many items to our warehouse where we go through the cleaning and restor... READ MORE



Home suffers fire damage in Waterloo, IA


This is the living room area after a fire. The entire home suffered major fire damage. This home seems almost like a total loss but we are the leading restorati... READ MORE



Carpet was so clean, we shocked ourselves.


Our production crew could not stop raving about this carpet cleaning! Taylor who usually works on fire and water damage was totally impressed by how our main ca... READ MORE



Cleaning Nicotine Stains off of Carpet.


Regular smoking inside the home can cause nicotine stains on the walls and even the carpet. The homeowners thought they would have to pull out the carpet but lu... READ MORE



Working Under the Weather, Literally.


Iowa weather can be tricky at times. We have long winters, very hot summers, and a short spring and fall. In January, we were able to help another franchise in ... READ MORE



Air Dryers Dry Basement Fast


Did you know that water leaks can come from your appliances too? A washing machine on the main floor affected the kitchen, laundry room, and made its way down t... READ MORE



Mold in Yellow Basement


Recently, we had the chance to provide a service that many people shy away from. We take this as an opportunity to help alleviate and remediate a problem that i... READ MORE



Commercial Business Suffers Water Loss Over the Weekend


Over the weekend, a local bank encountered a water loss, and SERVPRO of Black Hawk County was quick to respond to their cry for help. In this scenario, our prod... READ MORE



Carpet Cleaning Under Furniture


When’s the last time you moved a large bookshelf or cabinet? Odds are it’s been a while. In the photo above, you can see that over time, dust, dirt,... READ MORE



Going the Extra Mile for our Customers


There's a reason we use the phrase, "Like it never even happened." As you can see, this shelving unit suffered significant smoke damage from a fire. Although it... READ MORE