Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We wait all the time. We wait in line. We wait for our food. We even wait for our packages to arrive in the mail. Well, the wait is over. SERVPRO of Black Hawk County is promising right here and now that you will not have to wait for us.
In many emergency situations, immediate response is imperative to minimize the damage and cost of the restoration process. We acknowledge the importance of emergency response time by living by the 148.
1 – Within one hour from notice of loss, we will contact you to arrange for service
4 – Within four hours of notification of loss, we will be on-site to start mitigation services (if necessary).
8 – Within eight business hours, we will communicate with you what needs to be done and how we will take action.
So, when a water or fire emergency strikes—regardless of the time and day—give us a call. We’ll be there because we’ve got your back. It’s as simple as that.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (319) 268-1521
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Black Hawk County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.