15 Questions to ask yourself before a Storm.
As a mature and experienced human being, precautionary measures are normal! I mean, it is always better to be safe than sorry, right? Our goal is to get you thinking about situations that might not cross your mind until it’s panic time! Ponder these questions; get prepared with your answers. Alleviate problems to be better set for whatever happens.
1. Am I prepared for a storm?
2. Do I have a Storm Emergency Kit?
3. How will I stay connected to local media in a power outage?
4. Do I have perishable food?
5. Have I discussed with my family about emergency plans?
6. Do I have homeowners and flood insurance?
7. Who are my insurance provider and local insurance agent?
8. Does my insurance cover mold?
9. Do I understand what my insurance covers?
10. What is my deductible?
11. Should I invest in a higher premium to ensure the protection of my home at a lower cost?
12. Do I know how to turn off my utilities?
13. Have I set money aside for disaster emergencies?
14. Are my important documents protected from water damage?
15. What will happen to my sump pump if there was a power outage?
Your Safety is Important to Us. We can help you answer these questions and set you up with a complimentary Emergency Ready Plan (ERP). You can download the ERP app at ready.SERVPRO.com.