Recent Before & After Photos

Calling SERVPRO of Black Hawk County immediately saved this commercial storage area!


In Waterloo, Iowa, a commercial storage area was soaked with water after a sprinkler system malfunctioned. SERVPRO of Black Hawk County was called in to rescue ... READ MORE



Sprinkler system breakdown causes water loss in commercial building.


A sprinkler system breakdown caused water to flow and collect in a commercial building over the weekend. The laminate wood flooring & small area of tile was... READ MORE



Commercial building's ceiling loses the fight from water weight.


A commercial building in Waterloo, Iowa, had a sprinkler system malfunction during the weekend. By the time it was discovered the ceiling insulation and dry wal... READ MORE



Work, Work, Work! Offices benefit from carpet cleaning in Waterloo, Iowa!


WORK, WORK, WORK! Every work place experiences high-traffic pattern areas in their carpet. It is a common site to see the worn area after a plastic office chair... READ MORE



Fido's accidents don't have to be permanent stains on your carpet!


When Fido has an accident on your carpet, let SERVPRO of Black Hawk County clean it up “Like it never even happened.”Animal feces, stains and o... READ MORE



Mold Remediation by SERVPRO of Black Hawk County


When mold is found, the best solution is to call 319.268.1521, SERVPRO of Black Hawk County will remove it 'Like it never even happened'. Our certified and trai... READ MORE



Sewer backup, cleaned up by SERVPRO of Black Hawk County!


When sewer backup occurs, it destroys everything in its path. Unfortunately this Cedar Falls, Iowa home basement experienced just that! Basements are often used... READ MORE



Gulf War Howitzer scrubbed up!


SERVPRO of Black Hawk County is thankful for the opportunity to donate our skills and products to remove debris and clean the Persian Gulf War Howitzer gun that... READ MORE



Machine Shed fire, Grundy Center


A machine shed filled with heavy smoke and soot after a tire caught on fire and left heavy damage throughout the building. We were able to restore and save many... READ MORE



Machine Shed Fire, Grundy Center


A machine shed in Grundy Center suffered from a fire loss with significant smoke damage. Our whole team stepped up and helped out on all parts of this job.We we... READ MORE